Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Quotation of the day for March 2, 2010

The Quotation Of The Day Mailing List

Quotation of the Day for March 2, 2010



"In my family we think laughing is good. My parents raised me to have a sense of humor and to live a normal life. My mother did not carry me around under her arm like a loaf of French bread the way former Governor Palin carries her son Trig around looking for sympathy and votes."

- Andrea Fay Friedman, an actress on the television show "Family Guy", responding to criticism by former Alaska governor Sarah Palin.

[http://palingates.blogspot.com/2010/02/actress-from-family-guy-sets-record.html]

Submitted by: Manavendra Thakur
Feb. 20, 2010

Shopping through our Amazon links supports Quotation Of The Day. Find
Family Guy
at Amazon.ca.

Visit our Amazon.ca store
Find
Family Guy
at Amazon.com.

Visit our Amazon.com store