Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Quotation of the day for October 29, 2013

The Quotation Of The Day Mailing List

Quotation of the Day for October 29, 2013



Just a perfect day
problems all left alone
Weekenders on our own
it's such fun

Just a perfect day
you made me forget myself
I thought I was someone else
someone good

Oh, it's such a perfect day
I'm glad I spent it with you
Oh, such a perfect day
You just keep me hanging on
you just keep me hanging on

- Lou Reed, musician and member of The Velvet Underground, from his song Perfect Day. Reed died October 27, 2013 at the age of 71.

Submitted by: Terry Labach
Oct. 28, 2013

Tweet this quotation


Follow us on Twitter to see what we're reading

Visit our blog
Find
Lou Reed
at Amazon.ca.

Please support qotd by shopping at our Amazon.ca store
Find
Lou Reed
at Amazon.com.

Please support qotd by shopping at our Amazon.com store