Thursday, October 29, 2015

Quotation of the day for October 29, 2015

The Quotation Of The Day Mailing List

Quotation of the Day for October 29, 2015



"Twenty years ago, if you told me my phone could be used to steal the password to my email account or to take a copy of my fingerprint data, I would've laughed at you and said you watch too much James Bond. But today, if you tell me that hackers with malicious intents can use my toaster to break into my Facebook account, I will panic and quickly pull the plug from the evil appliance."

- Ben Dickson

[http://techcrunch.com/2015/10/24/why-iot-security-is-so-critical/]

Submitted by: Terry Labach
Oct. 26, 2015

Tweet this quotation


Follow us on Twitter to see what we're reading

Visit our blog
Find
toasters
at Amazon.ca.

Please support qotd by shopping at our Amazon.ca store
Find
toasters
at Amazon.com.

Please support qotd by shopping at our Amazon.com store