Saturday, March 12, 2016

Quotation of the day for March 12, 2016

The Quotation Of The Day Mailing List

Quotation of the Day for March 12, 2016



"When people say I am too serious, I take it as a compliment. I have always understood politics as a serious endeavor, involving the fates of nations, ideals and human beings who cannot afford to be pawns in a game. I suppose this understanding makes me an outsider in contemporary American politics."

- Bernie Sanders, U.S. politician and Presidential hopeful, in the preface to "Outsider in the White House", a revised version of his memoir "Outsider in the House".

Submitted by: Terry Labach
Mar. 11, 2016

Tweet this quotation


Follow us on Twitter to see what we're reading

Visit our blog
Find
Bernie Sanders
at Amazon.ca.

Please support qotd by shopping at our Amazon.ca store
Find
Bernie Sanders
at Amazon.com.

Please support qotd by shopping at our Amazon.com store