Sunday, January 24, 2010

Quotation of the day for January 24, 2010

The Quotation Of The Day Mailing List

Quotation of the Day for January 24, 2010



"I am an enjoyer. I have enjoyed being a senator; I've enjoyed my children and my close friends; I've enjoyed books and music and well-prepared food, especially with a generous helping of cream sauce on the top. I have enjoyed the company of women. I have enjoyed a stiff drink or two or three, and I've relished the smooth taste of a good wine. At times, I've enjoyed these pleasures too much."

- Edward M. Kennedy (1932-2009), U.S. Senator, from his memoir True Compass.

[http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=121579176]

Submitted by: Terry Labach
Jan. 20, 2010

Shopping through our Amazon links supports Quotation Of The Day. Find
Edward Kennedy
at Amazon.ca.

Visit our Amazon.ca store
Find
Edward Kennedy
at Amazon.com.

Visit our Amazon.com store