Monday, June 14, 2010

Quotation of the day for June 14, 2010

The Quotation Of The Day Mailing List

Quotation of the Day for June 14, 2010



"We need to do something about the celebrity surplus, and I have an idea, which I got from agriculture. Think about it: What do we do when our farms produce surplus wheat, and it start to pile up in grain silos? We export it to other countries! Do you see where I'm going with this? That's right: We need to start putting minor celebrities into grain silos."

- Dave Barry, from his book I'll Mature When I'm Dead: Dave Barry's Amazing Tales of Adulthood.

Submitted by: Connie Kleinjans
Jun. 8, 2010

Shopping through our Amazon links supports Quotation Of The Day. Find
Dave Barry
at Amazon.ca.

Visit our Amazon.ca store
Find
Dave Barry
at Amazon.com.

Visit our Amazon.com store