Sunday, February 12, 2012

Quotation of the day for February 12, 2012

The Quotation Of The Day Mailing List

Quotation of the Day for February 12, 2012



"I walked into Master Toddy's Muay Thai here in Las Vegas and I was going to watch an ex-boyfriend of mine, you know, show off and do some Thai work for me or whatever. He was begging me at the time so I finally went. The third time I walked in there, a trainer of Master Toddy's, Master Chan walked up to me and said "oh babym [sic] baby you fat, you need to lose weight"."

- Gina Carano, martial artist and star of the movie Haywire, on how she got into Muay Thai and dropped 35 pounds. [We assume that was the first time she killed a man. -eds.]

[http://www.mmanews.com/news/81579]

Submitted by: Mike Krawchuk
Jan. 24, 2012

Tweet this quotation


Follow us on Twitter to see what we're reading

Visit our blog
Find
Gina Carano
at Amazon.ca.

Please support qotd by shopping at our Amazon.ca store
Find
Gina Carano
at Amazon.com.

Please support qotd by shopping at our Amazon.com store