Thursday, April 18, 2013

Quotation of the day for April 18, 2013

The Quotation Of The Day Mailing List

Quotation of the Day for April 18, 2013



And I've been waking in the morning just like every other day
And just like every boring blues song I get swallowed by the pain
And so I fumble for your figure in the darkness just to make it go away.
But you're not lying there any longer and I know that that's my fault
So I've been pounding on the floor and I've been crawling up the walls
And I've been deepening my darkness with serotonin boosters, cider and some kind of smelling salts.

- Frank Turner, from his song Recovery, recorded on his 2013 album Tape Deck Heart.

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1L5zJ2afLs]

Submitted by: Terry Labach
Apr. 11, 2013

Tweet this quotation


Follow us on Twitter to see what we're reading

Visit our blog
Find
Frank Turner
at Amazon.ca.

Please support qotd by shopping at our Amazon.ca store
Find
Frank Turner
at Amazon.com.

Please support qotd by shopping at our Amazon.com store