Friday, September 20, 2013

Quotation of the day for September 20, 2013

The Quotation Of The Day Mailing List

Quotation of the Day for September 20, 2013



"It was a close call for me between the University of Waterloo and Queen's. I was going to do physics and engineering at Waterloo, but then I visited the campus ... and, you may not want to print this," he says with a laugh, "but there didn't seem to be any girls there! So, I visited Queen's, and there were girls there. I didn't want to spend my undergraduate time with a bunch of dudes."

- Elon Musk, founder of Tesla and co-founder of Paypal, quoted in the Queen's University Alumni magazine.

Submitted by: Mike Krawchuk
Sep. 19, 2013

Tweet this quotation


Follow us on Twitter to see what we're reading

Visit our blog
Find
Elon Musk
at Amazon.ca.

Please support qotd by shopping at our Amazon.ca store
Find
Elon Musk
at Amazon.com.

Please support qotd by shopping at our Amazon.com store