Sunday, June 27, 2010

Quotation of the day for June 27, 2010

The Quotation Of The Day Mailing List

Quotation of the Day for June 27, 2010



"Worry not, Catamounts. I might be a twit--I'm uncertain of the parameters--but I do not labor under any illusion my updates will grace the pages, or, scratch that, the screens, of our beloved alumni bulletin. Fontana was correct in his prediction that Catamount Notes, under the Ryson regime, would be an electronic affair. I received an e-mail today announcing the site was officially live. The same old lies. Now they are linked to other lies. You can leap between them."

- Sam Lipsyte, from his novel Home Land.

Submitted by: Terry Labach
Jun. 22, 2010

Shopping through our Amazon links supports Quotation Of The Day. Find
Sam Lipsyte
at Amazon.ca.

Visit our Amazon.ca store
Find
Sam Lipsyte
at Amazon.com.

Visit our Amazon.com store