Saturday, December 25, 2010

Quotation of the day for December 25, 2010

The Quotation Of The Day Mailing List

Quotation of the Day for December 25, 2010



Well she tells me she's movin' out come spring,
Once they've sold the truck and divvied up their things.
There's no time like the present, for true romance.
And when I take her out to dance I dress sharp.
I play it cool and I guard my heart,
I think I might be fallin' in love,
But I know she's not ready yet.

She's still livin' with her ex,
I doubt that he's over her yet,
Ya, I imagine she's still quite upset,
Love's not easy to forget.
She's still livin' with her ex,
My timing could be less perfect,
I'm sure glad they invented text,
She's still livin' with her ex.

- Ridley Bent, from his song She's Still Livin' With Her Ex.

Submitted by: Mike Krawchuk
Dec. 10, 2010

Shopping through our Amazon links supports Quotation Of The Day.
Visit our blog
Find
Ridley Bent
at Amazon.ca.

Visit our Amazon.ca store
Find
Ridley Bent
at Amazon.com.

Visit our Amazon.com store