Thursday, May 24, 2012

Quotation of the day for May 24, 2012

The Quotation Of The Day Mailing List

Quotation of the Day for May 24, 2012



"My favorite thing to buy is underwear. I think buying underwear is the most personal thing you can do, and if you could watch a person buying underwear you would really get to know them. I mean, I would rather watch somebody buy their underwear than read a book they wrote. I think the strangest people are the ones who send someone else to buy their underwear for them. I also wonder about people who don't buy underwear. I can understand not wearing it, but not buying it?"

- Andy Warhol, from The Philosophy of Andy Warhol: From A to B and Back Again.

Submitted by: Terry Labach
May 22, 2012

Tweet this quotation


Follow us on Twitter to see what we're reading

Visit our blog
Find
Andy Warhol
at Amazon.ca.

Please support qotd by shopping at our Amazon.ca store
Find
Andy Warhol
at Amazon.com.

Please support qotd by shopping at our Amazon.com store