Monday, April 29, 2013

Quotation of the day for April 29, 2013

The Quotation Of The Day Mailing List

Quotation of the Day for April 29, 2013



"Yes, I have a dream, and it's not some MLK dream for equality. I want to own a decommissioned lighthouse. And I want to live at the top. And nobody knows I live there. And there's a button that I can press, and launch that lighthouse into space."

- Stanley Hudson, a character in the U.S. television series "The Office", in the WUPHF episode written by Aaron Shure.

Submitted by: Susie Bright
Apr. 20, 2013

Tweet this quotation


Follow us on Twitter to see what we're reading

Visit our blog
Find
The Office
at Amazon.ca.

Please support qotd by shopping at our Amazon.ca store
Find
The Office
at Amazon.com.

Please support qotd by shopping at our Amazon.com store