Friday, April 10, 2015

Quotation of the day for April 10, 2015

The Quotation Of The Day Mailing List

Quotation of the Day for April 10, 2015



my internal monologue
is saturated analog
it's scratched
and drifting
I've become attached
to the idea
it's all a shifting
dream
bittersweet philosophy

I've got no idea
how I even got here
I'm resentful
I'm having an existential
time crisis
what bliss
daylight savings
wont fix this mess
under worked and oversexed
I must express
my disinterest

the rats are back inside my head
what would Freud've said

- Courtney Barnett

[http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/courtneybarnet/pedestrianatbest.html]

Submitted by: Bob Bruhin
Mar. 24, 2015

Tweet this quotation


Follow us on Twitter to see what we're reading

Visit our blog
Find
Courtney Barnett
at Amazon.ca.

Please support qotd by shopping at our Amazon.ca store
Find
Courtney Barnett
at Amazon.com.

Please support qotd by shopping at our Amazon.com store