Saturday, January 27, 2018

Quotation of the day for January 27, 2018

The Quotation Of The Day Mailing List

Quotation of the Day for January 27, 2018



"Can we live there one day?" I ask my boyfriend, and he says yes. He always agrees when I ask him things like this--he'll say of course or okay and I won't say any more about it, but he knows I don't really want to live with him in a big fancy house, that the only way we pull it off at all is by surrounding ourselves with disabled people and drunks, attaching our lives to the sad, impermanent lives of others."

- Mary Miller, from her short story Dirty.

Submitted by: Terry Labach
Jan. 24, 2018

Tweet this quotation


Follow us on Twitter to see what we're reading

Visit our blog
Find
Mary Miller
at Amazon.ca.

Please support qotd by shopping at our Amazon.ca store
Find
Mary Miller
at Amazon.com.

Please support qotd by shopping at our Amazon.com store