Sunday, January 23, 2011

Quotation of the day for January 23, 2011

The Quotation Of The Day Mailing List

Quotation of the Day for January 23, 2011



"I love the rebellious side of the whole rock-and-roll/rockabilly thing. I love the grit of it, and the rawness and the passion of it. It really gets me. It's very exciting stuff. The 50's style seems to suit my shape. I am a girl, and I have bits in all the right places I hope. And, I mean, the cars are cool and the guys are cool."

- Imelda May, singer.

[http://www.imeldamay.co.uk/]

[The submitter notes: I transcribed this from 50:46 in the television documentary series "Live from Abbey Road", Season 3, Episode 6, aired Saturday, November 14th, 2009. This is from an interview which introduces the song seen in this video: http://www.livefromabbeyroad.com/sessions/viewVideo/26462301]

Submitted by: Duffy O'Craven
Jan. 12, 2011

Shopping through our Amazon links supports Quotation Of The Day.
Visit our blog
Find
Imelda May
at Amazon.ca.

Visit our Amazon.ca store
Find
Imelda May
at Amazon.com.

Visit our Amazon.com store