Saturday, March 6, 2010

Quotation of the day for March 6, 2010

The Quotation Of The Day Mailing List

Quotation of the Day for March 6, 2010



People said, "What would you have said if you were there? What would you have said?" Folks, that's hard to know. I don't know what I would have said. I didn't know what I was gonna say last year 'til I was driving into town from the airport. I never plan these things. That's why I don't like 'em, because I'm afraid, "What if I don't come up with something to talk about?" You know, "What if I'm five minutes away and I still don't know what I'm going to say?" I mean, that's sheer panic, 'cause I cannot write a speech, I just can't. My brain stops working when I write.

- Rush Limbaugh, right-wing pundit, about giving a speech before the Conservative Political Action Committee convention.

[http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_022210/content/01125109.guest.html]

Submitted by: Reddy, Michael
Feb. 25, 2010

Shopping through our Amazon links supports Quotation Of The Day. Find
speech
at Amazon.ca.

Visit our Amazon.ca store
Find
speech
at Amazon.com.

Visit our Amazon.com store