Sunday, July 7, 2013

Quotation of the day for July 7, 2013

The Quotation Of The Day Mailing List

Quotation of the Day for July 7, 2013



"It changed when Justin [Steve's oldest son] was 14 and he moved into my house... I had a pistol under my bed loaded and he found it within a week after moving back into my house. And uh, nine millimetre pistol, full clip, and he'd hid it and he would not tell me where it was."

- Steve Earle, singer-songwriter, on why he no longer has guns, from an interview with George Stroumboulopoulos.

Submitted by: Mike Krawchuk
Jul. 5, 2013

Tweet this quotation


Follow us on Twitter to see what we're reading

Visit our blog
Find
Steve Earle
at Amazon.ca.

Please support qotd by shopping at our Amazon.ca store
Find
Steve Earle
at Amazon.com.

Please support qotd by shopping at our Amazon.com store