Thursday, February 11, 2010

Quotation of the day for February 11, 2010

The Quotation Of The Day Mailing List

Quotation of the Day for February 11, 2010



I've got obligations and responsibilities
Corroding stucco and dental fees
I got LDL and credit card bills
A little more grey and a little blue pill

Bosses and families who think they know it all
I can see the writing but the print's too small
A fixed rate mortgage tied around my neck
Got a minivan straight up for my vette

I just can't watch em throw their lives away
So I pound on the floor and hear myself say

You play your music too loud I can't hear myself think
You party all night you have too much to drink
You drive too fast and you dress like a slob
Too busy looking for fun instead of finding a job


But I look in the mirror I don't understand
When did I become a cranky old man
Yeah when I look in the mirror I don't understand
I'm too damn young to be a cranky old man

- Arun Lakra, from the song Cranky, recorded on the SubPlot A album, Tragic Romantic Mocku Fantasy.

[http://www.subplota.com]

Submitted by: Mike Krawchuk
Jan. 25, 2010

Shopping through our Amazon links supports Quotation Of The Day. Find
SubPlot A
at Amazon.ca.

Visit our Amazon.ca store
Find
SubPlot A
at Amazon.com.

Visit our Amazon.com store