Sunday, February 14, 2010

Quotation of the day for February 14, 2010

The Quotation Of The Day Mailing List

Quotation of the Day for February 14, 2010



I found her in the morning at the table
Hung over and staring in her spoon
I tried to make some cakes on the griddle
She just laughed and sang her little tune

"Your love's like Tennessee tobacco
It's killing me but all I want is more
Your heart's a broken little chapel
But I love its dusty pews and creaky floors"

- Danny Michel, from his song Tennessee Tobacco

[www.dannymichel.com]

[Happy Valentine's Day! -eds.]

Submitted by: Terry Labach
Feb. 7, 2010

Shopping through our Amazon links supports Quotation Of The Day. Find
Danny Michel
at Amazon.ca.

Visit our Amazon.ca store
Find
Danny Michel
at Amazon.com.

Visit our Amazon.com store